Yellow Shirts. Cute Toes. Curly Hair.

This little yellow shirt with white dots is my absolute favorite newborn outfit.  I am sad to see her outgrow it and hope to find it again in a larger size.  I think yellow is my favorite color to dress her in! 


Jessie's feet are ALWAYS moving.  She is always curling and spreading her toes.  She doesn't have any interest in playing with them yet, but I am sure that will be coming soon.  Her little feet are one of my favorite things about her and I only cover them up when we leave the house. 


Jessie's hair is curly when wet and will stay that way if I use a little mouse and hair spray.  I don't think it will hold the curls as it grows out, so for now I am just enjoying them as much as possible. 

1 comment:

  1. Cool color Shirt is awesome i realy like this thanks for share nice blog.


    http://www.apparelnbags.com/alternative/aa1932-unisex-44-oz-boss-v-neck.htm

    ReplyDelete