Wearing make-up

When I came home from work around 9pm Jessie was already in bed. After Reid left to walk Gunner I went in to check on Jessie because she was crying. When I walked in the first thing I saw was what looked like 2 black eyes. 
When I asked her what happened to her all she would say, between tears, was, "the truck!"
When I had left for work that evening she had been playing in the can of the truck while Reid worked in our sprinkler system next to the truck. Looking at her face my mind jumped to all kinds of conclusions. Did she fall out of the truck? Did she get hit by the truck? Should I take her to the ER? 
I turned on the light and took a closer look only to find out what looked like road rash was actually just lip stain. She found a new tube of my lip stain in the truck and painted her face and our poor dog Gunner. The stain didn't come off for 4 days! Gunner has had the paint on him for almost a month! Yet, somehow I have to reapply the stain to my lips 2-3 times a day....




No comments:

Post a Comment