Road trip

Our weekend started with a snowy trip to Lincoln to look at a camper.  I think my dad is right to say that Reid and I have camper fever.  We have been looking for quite a while and finally found the perfect one!  It's old, but has been well taken care of. 



From Lincoln, we took off for Havre to visit with friends and to help with a branding.  By the time we got there, because of our 2 hour detour to Lincoln, we had to hurry and jump in to branding.  In the rush, I left my camera in the car so I don't have any pictures of Jessie's first branding. 
Jessie watched from her car seat while Reid wrestled and I roped.  This was only my second time roping EVER, so I felt pretty good about getting 4 calves this year!  This may not seem like a lot (and it's not), but it is pretty good for me!  I'll keep working on it so that maybe next year I can actually be a productive helper!
Gunner had a great time getting really stinky and playing with Jeff's cow dogs.  He slept like a rock all the way home!

Jessie is a pretty good sport when we travel.  She just hangs out in her car seat and sings to us!

3 comments:

  1. so cute... i just cant even imagine jessie ever crying!!! she is always so good:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny - you were actually going to brand cows! I was thinking you were going to brand your trailer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. all these camping trips look so fun!! and i love your family picture on the side of your blog! just darling

    ReplyDelete