Every Day Stuff

My friend Jaylyn has the best taste EVER and has sent Jessie lots of fun things.  She sends bows, hats, trendy jackets and cute shirts (all pictured here).  Jessie doesn't love wearing hats yet, but I am going to keep trying!  She is so cute in them, but looks so different without all her hair showing!  By the way, I am aware that all these different colors of purple don't work that well together, but I wanted to show all of Jaylyn's cute gifts!  I'll be better when we go into public!

I try to run while Jessie naps, but if that doesn't work then she hangs out with me next to the treadmill.  As long as she can see me she seems to be happy!

Reid took Jessie outside with him while he shot his NEW bow yesterday.  It is warming up here and we've had some really nice days, but yesterday was not one of them! 

2 comments:

  1. LOOOVE HER... she is so cute and so fun and so stylish and so happy and just as great as a little girl could be... i just want to hold her and rock her and kiss her and love her... what a big smile she has in all her pics and i smile whenever i see her!!! JESSIE you are too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What Caroline said - She is SO CUTE - I can't stand not snuggling her - I can't wait to hold her!!

    ReplyDelete